~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well Hell...

At 7:00 PM tonight Mom was loaded on an ambulance and on her way to the Valley to another hospital; she got quite upset and had to be medicated to calm down.  I will follow in the morning and hopefully I will be the for the Angiogram; I have no idea what time they are doing it... no set schedule as of tonight. I may not have an updated post for tomorrow, depends on what I end up doing tomorrow night... do I stay with my cousin or head back up the hill? Guess I will know when the time comes.

In the meantime Deb got her MRI results this afternoon and she is a bit freaked out. They did an MRI of her brain because of all her migraines... well she has a benign cyst in her brain. How do they know its benign with just an MRI? Anyway, that's all the information we have for the time being. They called to give her the results while she was with a client and could not ask any questions, etc. She tried to call the Doc back but never got through; she's hoping tomorrow.

Ever notice how everything has to fall apart all at the same time? Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment