~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 8 of 15 Day of Thankfulness

November 17 - Day 8 -  3Things in your home that you are thankful for.


1. Appliances- appliances are a must, and I am not only thankful that I have them, but that they all work LOL

2. Heater- It is darn cold right now, and I am very thankful for the heater to help keep us warm. I do have a fireplace but because of my lungs I cannot have a fire, so a heater is essential during the cold months.

3. Television- although I do not have Cable TV or Dish etc, I am at least able to watch Netflix streaming and DVD's which is great for evening entertainment and family time.

1 comment:

  1. I love my heater. It is cold here too, and hun, I'm from the Caribbean, I can't stand cold weather. Yep, sometimes we must be thankful for the very practical things.

    ReplyDelete