~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spiraling Downward

I am currently working on Step 11 out of 12 and I am determined to see this process through, even though I'm not sure if it was the right choice for me.


I began my downward spiral in July or August, and I can't shake it... about the time I began CoDA and now I'm seriously questioning if it has done more harm than good. I joined it to heal, but it has opened up old injuries and guilt and I find myself sinking lower while feeling totally alone and cut off from the world. 


Counseling has never helped, but I'm considering buying some St. John's Wort. I hate feeling like this, and it frustrates me that after 4-5 years I have declined once again. Makes me want to bang my head against the wall... I am so frustrated and disgusted with myself.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your message. I know it can be frustrating but you can't give up, keep fighting. We are all here to help and support. - Kevin

    ReplyDelete