~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Special Thank You to SisterLisa

I just wanted to add a short post, and thank SisterLisa for her AWESOME post Pagan Kinship at http://soullibertyfaith.com/?p=976

I REALLY needed her wonderful words right now. Truth be told, I have been a little down on Christians for their hateful behavior towards my fellow pagans. Being a former Christian I have been very shook by their harassment; it has been so disappointing to see such hurtful, hateful words on my friends' pages.


Lisa's post was beautiful and so touching it made me cry.

BLESS YOU SISTERLISA!

No comments:

Post a Comment