~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My New Goddess Inspiration Oracle Deck

I've had my eyes on a Goddess Inspiration Oracle deck since April and I finally broke down and got it, yay! It's a late birthday gift to myself :)

I first saw it in a Llewellyn magazine and immediately drawn to it, mainly because it's a Goddess deck, which I've been wanting but hadn't found the right one... until April,  but also the artwork and because I love the empowering messages on each card. This deck is beautiful, and I think we will have a great relationship. 

It includes 80 full color cards of Goddesses from around the world, a guide book, and a beautiful gold organdy tarot bag.







No comments:

Post a Comment