~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Monday, October 3, 2011

The Adventure, The Challenge, The Secret, and The Joy of LIFE...

The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love!”
William Arthur Ward (1921-1994);
author, educator, motivational speaker


I love this quote... it explains everything! No, life is NOT easy and it's often scary or painful, but it's certainly worth living. A few years ago I would have never thought I would say such a thing, but I've overcome and I've grown and I can honestly say that life's good moments are worth the not so good moments... and believe it or not, I am currently struggling with some depression! Wow, I have come a  L O N G  way!

No comments:

Post a Comment