~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Year Older

Well I survived my 46th birthday, feeling no worse for the wear LOL didn't do a darn thing on the actual day, but on Saturday night some friends took me out for dinner and margaritas. I had a good time.... it's been way too long since I hung out with friends! They invited me to go with them to Vegas this weekend; they've already got a room and said I just needed money for food & drinks. I initially said yes, but now I'm having second thoughts... only because money is so darn tight and I know how expensive Vegas can get!

My youngest son got me a card that made me cry. He gave me crap for crying, but it was a really good card! AND proceeded giving me hell about my age and making cracks about being senile, etc... the shit, LOL... love him though :)

Last Thursday, the girls at work got us pizza, and ice cream cake from DQ for my birthday... and a card. I have great co-workers!

Today... it's business as usual, and I really would rather be sleeping. Oh well.... three more days until my Friday!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment