~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tagged Again!

Magaly at Pagan Culture tagged me! However, being I have already answered the eleven random questions about me, I’m going to cheat and only answer the questions she specifically asked of me, which are questions #3 and #9 from the various people that tagged her.

So ready or not, here I go…..


3. What is your favorite kind of foreign food? Mexican and Italian
9. What is your favorite movie of all time? I'm going to have to say Practical Magic

3. What weird items would I find if I went through your wardrobe? My wardrobe is  B O R I N G; you will find several t-shirts, some work blouses, a renaissance dress and chemise, a pair of moccasins, tennis shoes, and work shoes... pretty dull stuff.
9. Which god/goddess annoys you the most? Annoys me.... no deity annoys me.


3. Where is your favorite place? Well when at home, it's my bedroom, but I love the forest and the ocean.
9. What is your favorite scent or essential oil? Lemon is probably my all time favorite scent, but I like Lavender too.


3. What foreign country would you love to visit? Ireland! I want so badly to visit Ireland, and be able to actually spend time there to enjoy it at a leisurely pace and visit several different sites.
9. Number one song on your ipod/CD/whatever? Hmm I don't know that I have a favorite song. My fave artists include Within Temptation, Nickelback, and Loreena McKennitt.


3. What is your favorite smell? Other than Lemon, I'd have to say the smell of a new book!
9. What is your favorite computer game? I'm not really into computer games much, but when I do play I play Sims 3.


3. What ingredient do you most cook with? Ok firstly, I hate cooking; I can cook but I hate doing it. When I do cook we eat alot of pasta because it's so cheap, so I'm going to say pasta.
9. Which time period do you feel a calling to? Do you think you could have a past life there? The Renaissance Period, and I think it it is highly probable that I have a past life there.


1 comment: