Tonight I decided to do a Celtic Cross Spread, and while I was shuffling a card flipped out: Queen of Cups. Taking note of this card, I put it aside and continued shuffling and pulled my cards...
I apologize for the picture quality... cell phone LOL but the cards are as follows:
(1) Me: Page of Wands-Potential
(2) Crossing Me: Knight of Discs- Husbandry
(3) Present: King of Cups- Water
(4) Root: 8 of Discs- Skill (R)
(5) Past Influence: 6 of Swords- Solace (R)
(6) Future Influence: 6 of Wands- Success
(7) My Attitude: King of Wands- Fire
(8) Others' View: The Lord (Emperor)
(9) Hopes/Fears: King of Discs- Earth (R)
(10) Outcome: Ace of Wands- Creativity
Now more about my personal message card, the card that flipped...
Queen of Cups
The Queen of Cups is deeply emotional, and usually empathetic. She channels feelings and emotions, as well as dreams and visions; she is usually understanding but can be moody.
I find it interesting that I got this message during the New Moon, a time of new beginnings because this card announces a time of discovering new qualities and depths within myself and urges me to explore and experience my emotions and feelings, and to pay attention to my inner Feminine. The Queen of Cups tells me I possess intuition, and I need to learn to trust it!
Some questions to ask myself...
* How am I expressing unconscious?
* How am I expressing my emotions?
* Who or what is inspiring my dreams?
* Who or what is triggering my emotional responses?
* What is my gut telling me?
* Am I being guided towards something... feel an impulse to act on