~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Goals

2011 is coming to an end... miraculously I survived each growing pain; it has been a year crammed full of changes, complete with scary, stressful, and emotional moments, "if only's", "I don't want to's", and "I wishes". Looking back at everything, 2011 was all about Growth... lots and lots of growth! ...It has been a doozy of a year.


This weekend we welcome 2012 and the hot topic is Goals. Do I have a goal for 2012? The only goals that come to mind are:

1. Living one day at a time, and in the present moment, not dwelling in the past or stressing about the future
2. Remembering to count my blessings
3. Retraining my mind to think positive, and to continue practicing the Law of Attraction

AND.....

4. Read, Read, Read (of course!)

What can I say, I'm a simple person and I realize that 2012 will have more changes and growth in store; these goals are my survival tools, and as for the reading... well, I'm a major bookworm! LOL

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful goals - very spiritual and achievable. I think that's what matters: having goals you can achieve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are simple at all. You sound real, human and alive, what's more complex than that?

    I shall read, read and read with you!

    ReplyDelete