~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Meme


I got this little rascal from Can we Have a New Witch Ours Melted”, and I like it so much I thought I would do one too…

1. Which urban legend scared the jeebus out of you when you were a kid.
Scary dolls coming to life. I used to have a life sized Raggedy Ann doll that I absolutely loved, but after seeing some show about scary dolls, I put her away in my closet LOL poor Raggedy Ann!

2. Which horror movie has the best premise? 
Hmm this was a hard one… think I will go with the original Poltergeist movie; it was pretty creepy when it first came out. I’m a believer and that movie weirded me out for awhile.

3. What is the most disappointing "treat" to receive in your bag on Halloween night?
An apple… yeck!

4. What's the best non-candy item to receive?
Money! 

5. Did a monster live in your closet as a child?
No monsters… just shadow people

6. Which supernatural creature sent chills up your spine as a kid and still does?
Shadow People

7. Which supernatural creature makes you yawn?
Chucky and the Leprechaun… most stupid horror flicks ever!

8. What's your favorite Halloween decoration?
Spider webs with spiders, jack-o-lanterns, bones, fog, strobe lights, and black lights! Yep, I love my spooky decorations…. MuWhaHaHaHa

9. If you could be anywhere on Halloween night, where would you be?
Leap Castle, rumored to be the most haunted castle of Ireland

10. What's the scariest book you've read so far this year?
I haven't had any scary books this year

11. Haunted houses or hayrides?
Haunted Houses! novel

12. Which Stephen King novel/movie would you least like to find yourself trapped in?
Cujo the most realistic stories by Stephen King… it would be a true HELL to experience!

13.Which is creepiest: evil dolls, evil pets, or evil children?
Evil dolls

I’m going to add my own here… #14
What was your most memorable Halloween experience as a kid?
We once trick-or-treated a house that had a full sized coffin in the yard… the candy was inside the coffin, along with a vampire. In order to get your candy, you had to be brave enough to reach inside that coffin… and take your chance with the vampire, who lay there perfectly still…. Until I reached in for my candy; that vampire came to life and grabbed my arm, scared me to death! I LOVED IT!!! I would so like to recreate that for my neighborhood trick-or-treaters…. But with a graveyard, complete with headstones, fog, black lights, strobe lights…. OH YEAH!!!  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment