~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Monday, May 24, 2010

Recovering Slowly

Well, Mom has been home for a few days but still very weak and can't go without her oxygen for very long. I'm still very worried about her.

...Meanwhile, my sister decided she would add a little more excitement to our already stressed lives by falling off the porch the same night that Mom came home. Never fear, she's ok, although miserable; she has a very bad sprang and now hobbling around in a boot-brace.

I am back to work full-time now that Mom is home and settled, and my sis is back to work, or she planned to anyway, don't know yet if she actually made it or not. I am still not completely ready for it myself... I am STILL EXHAUSTED and I'm beginning to think I will never be back to normal LOL.

This is my son's last week of school and he is nervous about Finals.... Good Luck Honey, you can do it! ... Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment