~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spiritual Aide from my Boss

I was very blessed today when my boss called me to his office to speak to me confidentially about the pouch of stones I have been wearing around my neck to assist me in protection against anger and negativity. (I have been struggling with anger, etc in regards to the BS ,political and otherwise, in the work place).

My boss is Native American, and this morning he shared something with me. He began with asking me where I am sending my negative energy. I told him I was sending it away from me but not consciously sending it to anyplace in particular. In short he told me that I need an ordinary stone/rock as well as the prettier stones for the purpose of directing my negative energy. He said when I feel that the ordinary rock is full and has served it's purpose, to return it to nature, and choose another rock. He said the stones I wear assist me in surrounding/filling myself in positive energy, but the ordinary stone will give me a place to send my negative energy, that way the negative will not find it's way to another person.

We also did a little exercise. I had to giggle because he took off his badge and told me "I'm taking off my badge, because right now we are not Boss and Secretary." Then he asked me to stand and he placed his hands palm side down on top of my hands palm side up, then we touched foreheads for a time while just relaxing and breathing. When he drew away from me, he told me he sensed my energy, and that it was calm and not troubled. He explained that this is a good thing and that I am dealing with my problem in a good way. He told me he will take what he learned from my energy home tonight and work on it and tell me about what else he learns, etc.

He also told me that in my lifetime, I may not be actively searching for a person to assist me spiritually, but that they will come around from time to time. I guess he is one of those people guided to assist me during this period in my life. I feel very honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment