~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Friday, March 12, 2010

Puzzling Blogger

I'm still trying to learn my way around Blogger. It took me forever just to figure out how to customize my page LOL. So I got the color scheme figured out (I think) and now I guess the next thing to look at is the layout. Me thinks I will be playing around with this a bit before I really get the grasp of it, but I will get there.

I'm really not much of a blogger; most my blogs are centered around my everyday life... family, health, etc. My life is pretty simple and I usually don't have a whole lot of stuff going on. Most the time I have my nose buried in a book, so don't expect any great insights or exciting events out of this bookworm.

Well... off to explore the layouts, etc. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have much exciting stuff to blog about either, but I find it's fun just to get the crap out of my head. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to get the crap out of my head and off of my chest, otherwise I would probably explode! So glad to see you here now! And yes, you do have something to offer! Love ya, Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete