~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Monday, March 15, 2010

Fighting Anger

I am hurting for two of the closest people in my life. My Mom is dealing with alot of BS at work and it's gotten to the point where she is crying and getting sick; she wants to quit but can't retire yet. People are treating her badly at work, and yelling at her in front of everyone. We realize it is stress due to the economy and all the changes going on here at work, but can't they retain some semblance of a decent professional work ethic? Do people have to be so nasty? And my best friend is going through some really painful stuff right now and she's miles away in another state. All I can do is support her and love her via email. This sucks! I am hurting for them and angry at the people causing the pain and I'm getting moody as heck. I hate that they are going through this crap. I made me a small pouch to wear around my neck and placed an amethyst, a hematite and a quartz in it to help ward off the anger and negativity when what I'd really like to do, is reach across the miles (and work place) and slap the heck out of some people HARD and repeatedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment