~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekend Paint Therapy: 2 Women

I never did make my poppet; things got crazy right after I posted my poppet project. I'm not sure when I will finally get around to it, if I ever do LOL. My life is pretty hectic right now, BUT I did break out the paints this weekend. I've been working too darn much and needed a bit of fun in my life. Art has always been great therapy for me.

I have never attempted a African American woman before, and I struggles with her hair, as you can tell LOL but I love the expression on her face.


Hands and feet have always been difficult for me, and I accidentally blacked out one eye LOL but it was a fun project and that's all that counts :)


Come visit my art and blog page on fb:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Positive-Warfare/494112813988547




No comments:

Post a Comment