~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Oh, Nightly Slumber, Why Has Thou Forsaken me?


Oh, Nightly Slumber, why has thou forsaken me? 
Come back, come back, my sweet sleep! 
Let us be together again in peaceful restfulness, I beg of you! 

I've been having issues with insomnia...really bad issues. I've had insomnia before, but never to this extreme. I'm either I'm pulling an all night-er, not sleeping at all through the night, which is happening more and more frequently), or I have trouble falling asleep and only get 3-4 hours of sleep in, or I get to sleep at a reasonable hour only to wake up at 3 a.m. unable to go back to sleep. It's frustrating and its exhausting!

Interestingly, I've been in the mood to create. I say interestingly, because it so rarely happens anymore. I want to do a multimedia piece. I'm still thinking of ideas, but I lack motivation during the day. My off-the-wall sleeping habits (or lack of) are really messing with me big time! I feel yecky... fatigued, weak, lightheaded, just all around not good. All I want to do is sleep... as much as I can anyways, which lately seems to be on my days off, all day. So some days I am running on sleep deprivation and on my days off I am sleeping my life away. Somehow, someway, I've got to fix this.

But... on the brighter side, I am enjoying my new blog, Positive Warfare. I've got to slow down though or I might run out of ideas LOL I've been posting almost every day, and today I posted twice. What can I say, I needed something to do to keep the gloomies at bay, and that is what Positive Warfare is all about :)







No comments:

Post a Comment