~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fluorite

It's been awhile since I've done a post about a stone or crystal, so tonight I thought I'd write about another of my favorite crystals, fluorite. I hope I haven't written about this crystal before; I review my other blog entries but didn't find a previous post... unless I over looked it?
 
Fluorite is a calcium fluoride crystal and can be found in a variety of colors from colorless, white, yellow, red, pink, black, and my favorite, the combination of purple and green. Isn't it gorgeous?
 

It's metaphysical properties include the following:

Spiritually, fluorite aids in bringing focus, structure, insights and/or visions, strengthening one's ability to receive psychic information, and the ability to interpret the information received, as well as clearing energies... great for meditation. 
 
Emotionally, fluorite assists in clearing up confusion, instability, dishonesty, and fear.
 
Physically, fluorite aids in ailments such as imbalances of brain chemistry, brain stimulation, dizziness, vertigo, strengthening bones and teeth, and assists in the ability to learn and retain information; it makes an excellent tool for studying.

Element: Air

Chakra: Green= Heart, Purple= Crown, and multicolored fluorite= overall energy cleansing

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment