Thank you from the bottom of my witchy heart, dear Magaly!
Apparently this award comes with a few little rules I must follow:
* Thank Magaly, the award-giver and link back to her.
* Share 7 things about my witchy-self.
* Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs I love to read.
* Contact my chosen recipients to let them know.
So without further ado, here are my 7 things about me....
- I'm hopelessly addicted to Urban Fantasy! I know... but I can't help myself **naughty grin**
- Shhhhh... I like to draw nude women (and I'm fairly good at it)
- I can't draw men, they look too feminine :(
- I love peanut butter on my pancakes, with lots of maple syrup, and a tall glass of milk on ice
- I absolutely have to have a fan at my bedside ON and blowing directly on me year round, regardless of the weather... it is a MUST!
- I hate to cook! Yep, a Kitchen Witch I am NOT. I can cook, I just choose not to (shame on me). What's that saying.... "The Only Reason I have a Kitchen is Because it Came with the House" LOL!!!
- I think men in kilts are SEXY
....And my 15 chosen bloggers:
P.S. to my Chosen Fifteen....
I realize that some of you may not wish to participate in passing along the award, and that's ok in my book.
I know these things can be very time consuming, so feel free to opt out if you prefer,
but I just want each of you to know that...
I love reading your blogs!
Hence the award :)
While going through my favorite blogs I realized that several have been dormant for quite a few months; I may have to revamp my Dashboard. Now that I have chosen 15 blogs that I love to follow, I have to visit each one and drop them a surprise note... off I go!