~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Saturday, November 10, 2018

Baaad Mug

I won a free surprise coffee mug from Baaad Mugz in a raffle. It took awhile to reach me because it traveled all the way from Canada to Arizona, but it finally arrived!

It's been sitting in the postal box for a few days because the darn key (or the lock) is a bitch to work/open. I've tried leaving a note informing the carrier of the issue, but the post office has not deemed it necessary to fix the problem, so today I got smart and took pliers with me. I thought maybe, just maybe, I could turn the key with pliers (and hopefully not break the key) and guess what happened? It worked!!!

Whallah! My new mug from Baaad Mugz:


...And now you know why it's called 
Baaad Mugz **big grin**  I LOVE it!!!

2 comments: