~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Cease & Desist

I hit me tonight that I am sick of all this doom and gloom bullshit. It's bad enough that it's constantly in my head, but to always write about it... I thought it would be cleansing to let it all out, but now I see it as more fuel for the fire. I'm ashamed and disgusted with myself for permitting my haunted thoughts to possess every waking moment.

It ends now. This chick has had enough. It's time that I return to focusing on the positive in all my mess. I can't rid myself of this festering monster if I continue to feed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment