~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Early Birthday Present: Spirit of the Wheel Meditation Deck

I purchased myself an early birthday present today, and it should arrive by the end of this week. I'm so excited, and can't wait to get my hands on this deck. Just check out some of the images of the cards! Aren't they beautiful?










2 comments:

  1. What beautiful images! Happy birthday to you. I always think that the best gifts, are those we give ourselves ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wish Magaly! I'm loving my new deck :)

      Delete