~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring is Here

Spring has sprung and I have been a busy girl. As you know I opened an etsy shop for my artwork. My painting has slowed down some, mainly because I have recently began a 28 day program/book called Soul Coaching written by Denise Linn I post regularly at my other blog Positive Warfare if you are interested in my Soul Coaching journey; to day was day 11.

Here are some pics I took of the yard. The Dandelion and Verbana have taken over, and if you look closely at the Dandelion pic, you can see the Yarrow is coming back, although it hasn't flowered yet; the leaves sure are pretty though!

The Irises have bloomed

The Mulberry Tree is budding, at last!

2 comments:

  1. Indeed! It is 70+ degrees outside ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather just changed here. We actually got a little bit of snow this morning and it's been cold and raining all day with occasional hale.

      Delete