~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Friday, March 22, 2013

Sequinned Pizzazz

My newest mini watercolor on canvas. This little 4x4 is a simple watercolor with a dash of encouragement and a bit of bling.


The words say:

BELIEVE
you have the power to make your dreams
REALITY


The lace was an after thought as I realized the canvas was slightly dented. I didn't like the looks of that at all, so it was sequinned lace to the rescue! I've been wanting to use this lace because its such a pretty blue and the sequins add sparkle.  Tonight was the perfect opportunity. I think the color and bling give the painting just the right touch of whimsical pizzazz.

This piece will be for sale in my upcoming etsy shop... opening soon!

2 comments:

  1. Artistic and resourceful: what a Witch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magaly :) Now if I can just get organized LOL!!! I have no work space so my paints and supplies are everywhere!

      Delete