~Welcome~

a little bit of fiction, poetry, artwork, and life in general


QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it is about learning to dance in the rain" (unknown)

"Without Darkness, there would be no Light" (unknown)


Friday, November 4, 2011

Tonight's Angel Cards

Because of everything that's been happening lately, I felt the need to hear from my Angels so pulled from my Healing With Angels deck by Doreen Virtue. The first card fell out during the shuffle (which means it was a special message for me*), but the other two I drew.




(1) *Answered Prayer: the Angels are telling me that my prayers have been heard and are being answered
(2) Trust:  they are reminding me to have faith and trust in myself, and to trust the angels and deity
(3) Guardian Angel: my Guardian Angels are wanting me to know that they love me, and are reassuring me that I am never alone; they are always with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment